Monday 9 July 2007

Pinafore Dress Completed

Finished!


Well I finished the pinafore test dress. It actually looks much better on me. I will wear it normally with a black or chocolate long sleeve top , opaque tights and boots. As it is pure polyester it won't breath so it is a winter only garment.


Side Front:I put the zip in the side seam (not a very good job, but my arm will hide it most of the time) and left a small slit on one side seam.

I thought it was time I used some of the decorative stitches on my machine so added a row of decoration around the neckline.
I'll use this idea to make one in black cotton drill, I'll have to work out how I will add pockets to this design. I'm looking at all the other patterns I have to see if I can put together a design that I really like.

I might try to get DH to take a photo of me wearing it when I'm dressed properly.

No comments: