Wednesday, 12 November 2008

More Dresses for Very Little Girls

I made all this from New Look 6794. The above shot is of view C over view B. This is all made from printed cotton and eyelet lace. Overall I am quite happy with this pattern but I think it is quite a bit bigger than I thought it would be.

This is view B on its own.

View C on its own. I liked the method of covering the collar seam with bias binding, it gives a very neat finish.

This is view C over view D with view B next to it. I think this is a really cute look too.

This is view D, the bloomers. I didn't have enough eyelet lace left to go around the legs of the bloomers so decided to gather some of the striped fabric so there was a combination of the same fabrics in these as well. Apart from the size being quite a bit larger than I thought it would be I think it all turned out rather well. Hope SIL likes it too.

1 comment:

Terri said...

I have been reading your posts on craftster for a long time now and never even noticed you had a blog! Well, now I know. I just have to tell you, you make the most fantastic clothes. I love your style, and I admire your talent!